Saturday, July 15, 2006











All's good on the Cyclone.

Spent the day at Siren with me lady. It was where we met 2 years ago (thank you). I wore the shirt I wore that very day 2 years ago and had the same distended stomach I had had then due to crappy food today (beer gut then). Met up with good ol' buddy Matt whom I see way too little of. The sound was horrible as usual. At one point the entire DJ mix at the Stillwell stage sounded like it was being sent through a chorus. My guess is it was the yamaha spx990. And old studio staple from the 1990's. Either way the engineers either have a shitty job there or just do one. Who knows?




A huge fan of Art Brut, Omar wonders if that is indeed a vintage Brut cologne he is smelling. He realizes it's the the sweet smell of a crappy band with a pungent yet valuable singer/spritzer.










1/2 of of the great talent in this band. Unfortunatley Art Brut's drummer is not pictured here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home